First of all, we're jealous!
Second of all, you'll probably want to take advantage of our app's offline mode while enjoying you getaway, since you can download workouts, pair your heart rate monitor, and keep track of your stats - all on the go!
How do you download workouts, you may ask? The answer is simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Launch the DDP YOGA NOW! mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap menu icon .
3. Tap Workouts.
4. Select the workout video you would like to download.
5. Once the pop-up window opens, tap download from cloud icon .
6. If prompted, select the desired video quality (High-Def/Low-Def).
7. Confirm Yes to begin download.
Do I need to be connected to the Internet to use my heart rate monitor?
No, DDP YOGA NOW! does not require an Internet connection to pair with a heart rate monitor. In order to use a monitor in conjunction with the app, you'll need to confirm the following conditions have been met:
1. Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone or tablet.
2. The app is permitted to access your location (Android users only).
What happens if I complete my workout while offline? Will I lose my workout data?
Not at all, the app will save your workout data locally until your device connects to the Internet, after which the workout(s) you've completed will automatically sync to your DDP YOGA NOW account.