Unfortunately, you can’t use an iPhone 4 with the app. The DDP YOGA NOW! app uses Bluetooth Low Energy and only the iPhone 4s and later has BLE.
Articles in this section
- There's no sound on my iPad / iPhone!
- I didn't get my free three months!
- I can't add my profile picture!
- What Heart Rate Monitors work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- I’m using an iPad/iPhone to do my DDPY Workout, but I can’t hear any audio. What’s going on?!?!??!
- I just put a custom ROM and 3rd party launcher on my Android device. Will that affect my use of the DDPYOGA NOW! app?
- I just bought a Nexus 6p with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”. Does Bluetooth still work the same?
- I’m still rocking my trusty iPhone 4. Can I use the DDP YOGA NOW!
- I have an iPad and Android phone? Will my information be updated on both devices?
- I’m using the web app at www.DDPYOGANOW.com, but can’t pair my heart rate monitor while working out. What’s going on?