Unfortunately, you can’t use an iPhone 4 with the app. The DDP YOGA NOW! app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to pair with heart rate monitors, and BLE is only supported by the iPhone 4s and later.
Articles in this section
- Are my progress pictures public or private?
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Casting With Google Home (Android)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring via Screen Mirroring (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- How do I cancel my app subscription?
- How is my personal information handled by the DDP YOGA NOW application?
- I can't add my profile picture!
- I can't login to the website, what's going on?