Pairing a bluetooth heart rate monitor only works, as of now, with the iOS and Android apps. You can always use the custom workout feature, pair your compatible bluetooth heart rate monitor and Make It Your Own!
Articles in this section
- MY TICKR ISN'T DISPLAYING THE CORRECT DATA, WHAT CAN I DO?
- I can't login to the website, what's going on?
- How do I cancel my DDP Yoga Now! app subscription?
- There's no sound on my iPad / iPhone!
- I didn't get my free three months!
- I can't add my profile picture!
- What Heart Rate Monitors work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- I’m using an iPad/iPhone to do my DDPY Workout, but I can’t hear any audio. What’s going on?!?!??!
- I just put a custom ROM and 3rd party launcher on my Android device. Will that affect my use of the DDPYOGA NOW! app?
- I just bought a Nexus 6p with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”. Does Bluetooth still work the same?