If you are running OS 6.0 (Marshmallow), Google has changed the permissions required for Bluetooth syncing. Now, you have to turn on location services to sync your tracker (Settings > Location).
Articles in this section
- What heart rate monitors will work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- Apple Watch app installation instructions
- Are my progress pictures public or private?
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring With Google Home (Android)
- How are points awarded in the DDP YOGA NOW app?
- How does the prize wheel work?
- How is my personal information handled by the DDP YOGA NOW application?