If you are running OS 6.0 (Marshmallow), Google has changed the permissions required for Bluetooth syncing. Now, you have to turn on location services to sync your tracker (Settings > Location).
Articles in this section
- Display Mirroring via Apple AirPlay (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Screen Mirroring With MiraScreen Plug (Android & iOS)
- Casting With Google Home (Android)
- Screen Mirroring to your TV (Android)
- Casting to a Chromecast-Compatible TV (Android & iOS)
- I've paid but I can't play workouts!
- MY TICKR ISN'T DISPLAYING THE CORRECT DATA, WHAT CAN I DO?
- I can't login to the website, what's going on?