If you are running OS 6.0 (Marshmallow), Google has changed the permissions required for Bluetooth syncing. Now, you have to turn on location services to sync your tracker (Settings > Location).
Articles in this section
- Apple Watch app installation instructions
- Are my progress pictures public or private?
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Casting With Google Home (Android)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring via Screen Mirroring (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- How do I cancel my app subscription?
- How is my personal information handled by the DDP YOGA NOW application?
- I can't add my profile picture!