Great question. Applying any custom ROM can cause unpredictable things to happen with certain apps, including DDP YOGA NOW!. We really recommend using the ROM that was factory installed on your Android device.
Articles in this section
- MY TICKR ISN'T DISPLAYING THE CORRECT DATA, WHAT CAN I DO?
- I can't login to the website, what's going on?
- How do I cancel my DDP Yoga Now! app subscription?
- There's no sound on my iPad / iPhone!
- I didn't get my free three months!
- I can't add my profile picture!
- What Heart Rate Monitors work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- I’m using an iPad/iPhone to do my DDPY Workout, but I can’t hear any audio. What’s going on?!?!??!
- I just put a custom ROM and 3rd party launcher on my Android device. Will that affect my use of the DDPYOGA NOW! app?
- I just bought a Nexus 6p with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”. Does Bluetooth still work the same?