Great question. Applying any custom ROM can cause unpredictable things to happen with certain apps, including DDP YOGA NOW!. We really recommend using the ROM that was factory installed on your Android device.
Articles in this section
- What heart rate monitors will work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- Apple Watch app installation instructions
- Are my progress pictures public or private?
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring With Google Home (Android)
- How are points awarded in the DDP YOGA NOW app?
- How does the prize wheel work?
- How is my personal information handled by the DDP YOGA NOW application?