This one is usually about image size. Cameras today are taking higher and higher resolution images which makes for larger and larger file sizes. Some of those are too big to upload in specific places. If you're having an issue uploading your image, try reducing the file size. If it's an option 72 dpi is a good resolution and 1000px in height should be more than large enough for most websites.
Articles in this section
- Why did I get charged more than what my subscription should cost?
- I've paid but I only have trial workouts!
- Display Mirroring via Apple AirPlay (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Screen Mirroring With MiraScreen Plug (Android & iOS)
- Casting With Google Home (Android)
- Screen Mirroring to your TV (Android)
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- I've paid but I can't play workouts!