This one is usually about image size. Cameras today are taking higher and higher resolution images which makes for larger and larger file sizes. Some of those are too big to upload in specific places. If you're having an issue uploading your image, try reducing the file size. If it's an option 72 dpi is a good resolution and 1000px in height should be more than large enough for most websites.
Articles in this section
- MY TICKR ISN'T DISPLAYING THE CORRECT DATA, WHAT CAN I DO?
- I can't login to the website, what's going on?
- How do I cancel my DDP Yoga Now! app subscription?
- There's no sound on my iPad / iPhone!
- I didn't get my free three months!
- I can't add my profile picture!
- What Heart Rate Monitors work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- I’m using an iPad/iPhone to do my DDPY Workout, but I can’t hear any audio. What’s going on?!?!??!
- I just put a custom ROM and 3rd party launcher on my Android device. Will that affect my use of the DDPYOGA NOW! app?
- I just bought a Nexus 6p with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow”. Does Bluetooth still work the same?