This one is usually about image size. Cameras today are taking higher and higher resolution images which makes for larger and larger file sizes. Some of those are too big to upload in specific places. If you're having an issue uploading your image, try reducing the file size. If it's an option 72 dpi is a good resolution and 1000px in height should be more than large enough for most websites.
Articles in this section
- What heart rate monitors will work with DDP YOGA NOW?
- Apple Watch app installation instructions
- Are my progress pictures public or private?
- Casting via Google Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Display Mirroring from Android or Kindle Fire to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick (Amazon)
- Display Mirroring via Adapter/Cable (All Devices)
- Display Mirroring With Google Home (Android)
- How are points awarded in the DDP YOGA NOW app?
- How does the prize wheel work?
- How is my personal information handled by the DDP YOGA NOW application?