Dynamic Resistance is what makes DDP YOGA so powerful and so unique. I guess you could call it my “secret sauce.” You don’t need weights, bands or gadgets; the only resistance equipment you need is your body, because dynamic resistance uses counteracting muscles to continuously resist your movement. In simple terms, it’s like flexing all of your muscles as you move from one position to another. Dynamic resistance increases your heart rate and gets you into your Fat Burning zone. It converts slow moving, easy activity into fat-blasting muscle toning that quickly builds a sexy, slender, strong body.
Articles in this section
- My Tracking number isn't active yet.
- How long will delivery take?
- Do you ship internationally?
- I can't get my bluetooth HRM to connect. What should I do?
- Will your DVDs work here?
- How do I return my DDP YOGA?
- How can I connect with other people who've achieved results?
- Is DDP YOGA sold in stores?
- I see that the new 2.0 workouts have been released. I just bought DDP YOGA Classic. Is 2.0 better?
- What program should I get?