Yes. Of course, but like most things you get out of it what you put into it. If you do the workout 20 minutes a day three times a week, you’re gonna change the way you feel. If you do it four days a week your gonna change your life. You do it five days a week? Well guess, what, you’re on your way to owning your life. For those of you who want to hold back the hands of time and do the workout six days a week…Well my friends welcome to the Fountain of Youth.
Articles in this section
- My Tracking number isn't active yet.
- How long will delivery take?
- Do you ship internationally?
- I can't get my bluetooth HRM to connect. What should I do?
- Will your DVDs work here?
- How do I return my DDP YOGA?
- How can I connect with other people who've achieved results?
- Is DDP YOGA sold in stores?
- I see that the new 2.0 workouts have been released. I just bought DDP YOGA Classic. Is 2.0 better?
- What program should I get?