There are several possibilities from resetting the network connections to resetting the phone itself. One other useful tip is to try the Polar Beat App available for both Apple and Android. After that's installed go into the application itself and try to connect there, many times it will work where others have connection issues. If you're on an iPhone or iPad you may also want to "forget" it from the device itself. This will conflict with the app.
Articles in this section
- My Tracking number isn't active yet.
- How long will delivery take?
- Do you ship internationally?
- I can't get my bluetooth HRM to connect. What should I do?
- Will your DVDs work here?
- How do I return my DDP YOGA?
- How can I connect with other people who've achieved results?
- Is DDP YOGA sold in stores?
- I see that the new 2.0 workouts have been released. I just bought DDP YOGA Classic. Is 2.0 better?
- What program should I get?