- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Type chrome://flags into the address bar.
- Hit Enter to access the Flags menu.
- Once you've entered the Flags menu, search for "Experimental Web Platform features".
- The flag will have a drop-down menu that will be set to Default. Click to set the value of the drop-down menu to Enabled.
- Restart your browser.
Once you've reopened your browser you should be able to pair your heart rate monitor with the web app.
Thank you so much! I've been wanting to use my Chromebook for workouts for so long...and here it is the answer to be able to do it! Great directions and it worked!
Please sign in to leave a comment.