Skip to main content
Apple Watch app installation instructions
- (On your iPhone) Download and install the latest version of the DDP YOGA NOW application from the App Store.
- (On Your iPhone) Open the Watch app to confirm that the DDP YOGA NOW app is installed on the Apple Watch.
- (On Your Apple Watch) Unlock the watch and search under ALL APPS for the DDP YOGA NOW application.
- (On your iPhone) Open the DDP YOGA NOW app.
- (On your iPhone) Grant full permissions to Notifications and Bluetooth.
- (On your iPhone) On the Health app display, tap the option: TURN ALL CATEGORIES ON.
- (On your iPhone) On the Health app display, tap the option: ALLOW.
- (On your iPhone) If you have an existing account with us, enter your email address and password and hit LOGIN.
- (On your iPhone) If you are a new user, create an account with us by hitting CREATE ACCOUNT and completing the sign up process.
- (On your Apple Watch) Open the Apple Watch version of the DDP YOGA NOW app.
- (On your iPhone) To pair the watch app with the mobile app, select a workout and allow the app to begin scanning for nearby heart rate monitors.
- (On your Apple Watch) A notification should appear informing the user to select a heart rate monitor (HRM) on mobile app. Tap OK.
- (On your iPhone) Select Apple Watch from the list of detected HRMS. If the watch was not detected, tap the Refresh icon to restart scan.
Article is closed for comments.