To properly reboot your modem and router, please try the following steps:
1. Unplug the modem's power cord. If you have a router, unplug its power cord as well.
2. Wait at least 30 seconds.
3. Plug the modem's power cord back in.
4. If you have a router, wait at least 60 seconds before plugging its power cord back in.
5. Wait 2 minutes, then test your wi-fi connection. You may need to reboot your devices in order to reconnect to your wireless network. If you are still unable to connect to the internet, please contact your internet service provider for assistance.